A while back, I wrote about the healing powers of rubber bouncy balls. For really big problems, you gotta supersize it. Toss one of these guys around and you will most definitely feel better.
Bonus points for polka dots. They just make everything 100% more awesome.
My cousins have left, everyone has gone home, and today is my first day by myself at the cottage.
Here is a list of the fun things I have seen and done so far:
– I meditated.
– I talked to a ladybug.
– I sat outside and listened to a cricket chirping.
– I found a baby pine tree growing amidst the rocks:
– I drank my coffee out of a silly mug that’s been here since the ’80s:
– I took a picture of my favourite rock:
– I noticed an interesting looking plant I had never seen before:
– I touched some moss growing on a boulder:
– I went for a sauna and jumped in the lake afterward.
– I looked at pretty things like this:
Dolphins playing soccer…Phantom of the Opera…
This is where I am RIGHT NOW:
It cannot possibly get more beautiful than this.